PDA

View Full Version : How I hate the Wilson Kfactor and learned to love my Microgel Prestige M+...*pics*

HoVa
04-27-2008, 09:34 AM
I feel so dirty inside.

I used to be a ranked high school player and played in college til I got burned out.

My stick of choice was the Head Pro Tour 280.

I began playing again and in a fit or rage, I broke my last PT280. Now i was in the market for another stick.

So now my sights were on something grand. The holy grail of sorts.

I thought that the K-factor Tour could be it. Then I began to dream that one day, I would kick Federer's *** with his own racket.

But I was wrong. Its not so much the weight as it is that its a tank. Its not manueverable. It hurt my shoulder. I could nail those finesse shots but if I was on the run, all hell broke loose. I started doubting myself and my game failed. It got so bad that I had almost given up again on tennis.

So now, I decided to go back to what was most comfortable for me. Most people said that the Microgel Prestige Midplus could be like the PT280. Indeed, it almost is. Its a tad stiffer and lighter. But nothing some lead tape can't help.

So there you have it. I felt like I cheated on my gf and then begged for forgiveness to come back. But I'm glad to be back.

I played a doubles tournament today with my new MG and managed to tag 3 people. Now thats accuracy.

http://trashpile.net/upload/IMG_0453.JPG

http://trashpile.net/upload/IMG_0454.JPG
(that thing in the middle is a mosquito zapper. I'm the Agassi to the mosquito's Sampras)

TheShaun
04-27-2008, 09:40 AM
your PT280 looks like it's got the curve of a hockey stick. you should still use it! :)

OnyxZ28
04-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Dude what happnened to your poor PT280???

BkK_b0y14
04-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Are you gonna sell your k90?? What's the grip size?

SFrazeur
04-27-2008, 12:46 PM
So there you have it. I felt like I cheated on my gf and then begged for forgiveness to come back. But I'm glad to be back.

Closer to. . .you cheated on your girlfriend then went to her younger sister. ;)

-SF

m1stuhxsp4rk5
04-27-2008, 01:13 PM
Closer to. . .you cheat on your girlfriend then when to her young sister. ;)

-SF

good one. the girlfriend was getting old look at the shape haha