PDA

View Full Version : Top Pro Racquets and string

mattlikovich
03-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Hey guys!

I was wondering if you guys could give me a couple of the top racquets and strings used by the pros on the ATP and WTA tour. My friend wanted to know and I told him I would help. Thanks!

Matt

NoBadMojo
03-24-2004, 03:50 PM
sure Matt.for racquets Wilson ProStaff6.1, Head Prestige in diff forms, Babolat Pure Drive
for strings...Luxilon Big Banger and VS Gut
That would be for the mens tour..i think the equipment is maybe all over the place for the WTA, but maybe another poster can help. BTW..i was a teaching pro where you live years ago. a place called Shenango Valley RC..is that club still there?
Ed

mattlikovich
03-24-2004, 05:10 PM
unfourtunately, it is not... I think it was in sharpville with maybe 3 courts... my parents told me about it, but i was too young to remeber anything about it or it for that matter... the closest place is in liberty, liberty racquet club. where do you live now?

NoBadMojo
03-25-2004, 03:35 PM
right..it was in sharpsville....a nice facility me thinks. i live on amelia island in florida now. see ya. ed

Eli_Ace
02-01-2007, 10:47 AM
right..it was in sharpsville....a nice facility me thinks. i live on amelia island in florida now. see ya. ed
they had a blake racquet on the bay earlier last month..

ericsson
02-01-2007, 11:42 AM

NBMJ, you live in florida and you play mostly on clay?? isent it too hot there for clay?

acetennisman
02-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I live in florida. There a tons of clay courts. In fact, most of the tournaments are on clay i would say 60 40 clay to hard. I live near tampa so maybe its all hard in miami idk.

mhstennis100
02-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Is it red clay or the synthetic green clay or whatever that stuff is.

ericsson
02-02-2007, 06:49 AM
I live in florida. There a tons of clay courts. In fact, most of the tournaments are on clay i would say 60 40 clay to hard. I live near tampa so maybe its all hard in miami idk.

djeezz, didnt know that, i went to California some time ago but didnt see one clay court there, all hard courts. Damn, next time i go to Florida :p its better for my body to play on clay then on hard courts ;-)

tennis-skater
02-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Is it red clay or the synthetic green clay or whatever that stuff is.

its har-tru