PDA

View Full Version : had o3 tour for 2 weeks, already looks beat up

SpinningForehand
04-27-2008, 01:58 PM
What is wrong with this racket? It plays fine, but it gets chipped and dinged up unbelievably easily, and after 2 weeks of playing with it, it looks pretty worse than rackets i have played with for 2 years! I hope it still plays okay after all the damage. The damage should just be cosmetic since i haven't abused it. Has anyone else noticed this racket getting damaged this easily?

Nitro
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
So. Racquets get chipped and dinged. Its probably your style of play. Different racquets don't wear at different rates so there really isn't much point to this thread.

Fedace
04-27-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't know, if you hit the ball with the strings,,perhaps, ,,it would look little better ?? Just kidding but anyhow, if you are a ground scraper then it happens, if not, it maybe defective paintjob.. Call Prince if they will replace it for you. Prince has better customer relations dept than others.

Nitro
04-27-2008, 02:20 PM
if not, it maybe defective paintjob.. Call Prince if they will replace it for you. Prince has better customer relations dept than others.

He can have fun with that. If Prince is dumb enough to start replacing racquets over chipped paintjobs they deserve to be put out of business.