PDA

View Full Version : Prince Graphite Longbody- 28" length 100"

Tennis Truth
04-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Can anyone tell me the Prince engineering code for this racquet? It would be a "TC" number. For instance, the POG OS is "TCOA." Sometimes this is printed in the inner throat of the racquet.

Also, anyone currently playing with this racquet? I am going to be trying it out soon.

Thanks!

obnoxious2
04-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Can anyone tell me the Prince engineering code for this racquet? It would be a "TC" number. For instance, the POG OS is "TCOA." Sometimes this is printed in the inner throat of the racquet.

Also, anyone currently playing with this racquet? I am going to be trying it out soon.

Thanks!

Pity it's discontinued. I was going to order one 2 weeks ago but they were out of my grip size.

Arctic
04-28-2008, 04:25 PM
i posted a wanted ad on craigslist and got a reply the next day.

brand new longbody for 105$. grip size is 4 and 3/8's i think im gonna jump on it and try out that customization in the other thread

Tennis Truth
04-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Can someone who owns a POB LB tell me if there is a TC code in the throat, and what that code is?

I'm getting one very soon, so I'd also like to know if anyone is currently playing with this stick and how they like it.

whereisz
05-01-2008, 04:09 PM
I've been playing with michael chang graphite longbody all my life. But when that broke i started to look for a new replacement. After trying out few prince and wilson's newer technology sticks. I found my way back to the classic pog longbody. IMO it is the best longbody ever made. plenty of control and power. When I found out it was discontinued, I called TW and bought rest of the 10 43/8's. Those will probably last me for a while :D

mdjenders
05-03-2008, 12:45 AM
hit with the chang 95 tonight and loved it. the extra length is awkward for my one hand bh, but the forehand was amazing, so much fun. I pray that the POG LB makes a future return to TW so I can buy many.