PDA

View Full Version : MG Prestige (Mid) vs I.Prestige (Mid)

Blank
04-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know how does the MGP feel on hitting compared to the i.Prestige?
And how does it swing compared to the I.prestige? Is it more stiff than the I.Prestige?

I was trying Flexpoint and the LM Prestige too but one feels unstable while the latter feels heavy during swinging and very muted.

Now I am thinking whether I should get the MG Prestige.

bossass
04-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Word is it's close to the iPrestige, but slightly stiffer, if I recall correctly. Either one will be much better than the FXP or the LM. Give them a try. Probably the MG, cause if you end up liking it it will be much easier to get your hands on.

HeadPrestige
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM
i personally think the fxp is the closest to the iprestige

drakulie
04-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Here is a link with a lot of discussion regarding these two frames, in addition to the classic, flexpoint, and LM.

It also includes several posters feelings on exactly what you are asking.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=175992

Blank
04-29-2008, 05:09 PM
^^^Thanks, appreciate that!

Lendl
04-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I switched from the i.Prestige to the MG Prestige mid and feel the i.Prestige had more power but prefer the MG Prestige more now that I've added some lead tape to it and gotten it locked in. MG feels more solid and hits a heavier ball and has better stability on return of serves, volleys, etc. Overall now that it is customized to my liking it is the best Prestige I've used and that is saying a lot as this line is tough overall.