PDA

View Full Version : Chris please help

K Coria
01-11-2005, 01:22 AM
I bought many rackets from TW (Babolat PD +, Head Ti Radical even TT Graphite) in the past.
But anyway in my search of excellence also bought a used racket here in Turkey. Dunlop 200G MW. I loved it.

I have a powerfull full western forehand and two handed backhand.
Also i am just 1.76 cm so i like to serve with PD+. (i am one of the most powerfull servers in the city.)

1 - Do you suggest me a racket?
2 - Can i find a MW 200 G 95 ?
3 - What about Pure Control and Control +.

Thanks and best regards

Aykhan Mammadov
01-11-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm not so experienced and good player as you probably but based on my level of understanding I recommend you only 2 racquets on the Earth. These are Head Prestige MID ( not Midplus) and Wilson n-code 6-1 Tour 90 (or Wilson Prostaff Tour 90). Attached Good string !!! I prefer multifilament or natural gut.

Excuse me for inclusion since your message was not addressed to me.

TW Staff
01-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Well, if you like the feel of the old Muscle Weave 200G and want some extra length, you might want to demo the 200G XL. It needs some weight IMO, but apart from that, it's a nice stick. The string pattern is more open and spin friendly/lively and it offers some nice flex and comfort.
The Pure Control Plus is also another solid player's racquet in an extended length and well worth a demo.
Other extended length racquets I recommend you'd demo are
Fischer Pro One FT
ProKennex Ki 5x or the Pro 7G
Yonex MP Tour 1 FT.

If you want to stick with the standard length MW 200G, then post a want ad here in the classifieds.

Chris, TW

K Coria
01-14-2005, 01:33 AM
Thank you both.
I will demo prestige mid Fanatic...