PDA

View Full Version : prince thunderlite longbody vs. ?

Ibben
01-11-2005, 01:02 PM
i've only started tennis 2 years ago and this was the first racquet that bought. i got the oversize which was 107sq inch., 28inch frame length, 10.8oz, and i think 22mm beam width. the power level is around a medium. string pattern is open so it gives a lot of spin and it's good on serves also.

what i'm asking is what racquet is most similar to this racquet? the reason why i want to change racquets is because i want to keep up with technology but then i read reviews and how many people use the POG os. i think i'm too used to the 28inch frame length but i'm sure if i grabbed a 27.5 inch length i'd be okay. i'm around a 3.5-4.0 player. i use a 1h-FH and a 2H-BH. i'm more of a baseline player and i move up to the net when i'm forced to. i'm 5"9 which is an okay height.

my choices so far is the babolat pure drive team plus which is 27.5 inch frame length, and the POG longbody that's on TW right now. i'm just wondering if anyone here has ever used this racquet and has a suggestion on what racquet i should use next. i believe that a racquet can improve a person's game even though it's solely based on the player, but i think it's time for me to move on. i want a better racquet that can help improve my game.

i would appreciate some suggestions and if i left out any info, feel free to ask.