05-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing it. :)

Moose Malloy
05-03-2008, 12:55 PM
With wood racquets, & indoors, yes.

dh003i
05-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Yea, it would be nice...

better yet would be some tournaments on the ATP that require wooden rackets, so we can see Federer S&V some more.

Or at least real grass at Wimbledon, and preferrably a real grass-court season...as long as the clay-court season. Shorten the HC season, it's too long anyways.

Maybe get rid of those HC events after the AO, and move the entire clay-court season forward, so that you'll have enough time between the end of the FO and Wimbledon to have a full grass-court season.

That way, there would only be HC, grass-court, and clay-court events leading up to their respective slams.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
05-03-2008, 02:21 PM
What would be the point of Fed/Mc exhibition?

John is a good guy, but good bless his soul. It's time for promoters to consider battle of the sexes with this guy and somebody from the WTA. Playing against Federer would be too boring, maybe the same level of the Sampras exhibitions. I would say worse, but it couldn't get any worse that those 4 matches.

zagor
05-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Please no more of these lame exhibitions,those with Sampras were bad enough.Roger should focus on keeping the number one ranking and winning slams not playing exhibitions with former pros.

Chadwixx
05-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Id say yes, mac is currently on the seniors tour and in alot better shape than pete.

Maybe fed will take off his wrist watch for this one :)

Id wait til after the us open to play the exo's.

quest01
05-03-2008, 02:54 PM
With wood racquets, & indoors, yes.

That would be nice to see both of them play with wooden racquets but not indoors, it has to be on grass to give it that mystique and classic look and feel. Also Federer would have to come out with the traditional white jacket, long cane, white gloves, top hat, and a monocle.

flyer
05-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing it. :)

And then if McEnroe wins you can say that hes a top 5 player in the world and would win Wimbledon.

BreakPoint
05-03-2008, 11:09 PM
And then if McEnroe wins you can say that hes a top 5 player in the world and would win Wimbledon.
Why, of course! What other logical conclusion could there be? ;)

Vision84
05-03-2008, 11:18 PM
What a silly idea...

helloworld
05-04-2008, 12:46 AM
It'd be interesting. Fed will most likely win, but it's not going to be easy as people think. Mcenroe's serve is still one of the best even now.