PDA

View Full Version : Player Level Option

matchpoints
01-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Would it be possible to have player level show under the user name somewhere?

This would help in reading someone's opinion on a racquet, string, fitness etc....

Just a thought....

TW Staff
01-13-2005, 09:07 AM
On other forums, most people list this kind of info in their sig. For instance on a Porsche forum I use, users post the year and type of Porsche(s) in their sig to give other users a head's up. I think this is a good idea as it gives other users an idea of where you're coming from.

Chris, TW.

andfor
01-14-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm for it.

el_mago
01-14-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm for it.

I've already listed mine in my sig.

Aykhan Mammadov
01-14-2005, 03:03 PM
TW, by the way can you clarify the following. I joined TW forum at 7 October 2002 as I have just checked in my Inbox ( I can send you e-mail from you which you sent me after registartion). I don't understand why it is written under my name " new user" ?

andfor
01-15-2005, 06:18 AM
I've already listed mine in my sig.

So did I. I think it would be excellent to see. That is as long as everyone posts their real rating.

I was was trying to think of a way to link it to the USTA's website for verification. But for some, I think it may reveal a little to much personal information.

TW Staff
01-15-2005, 06:26 AM
TW, by the way can you clarify the following. I joined TW forum at 7 October 2002 as I have just checked in my Inbox ( I can send you e-mail from you which you sent me after registartion). I don't understand why it is written under my name " new user" ?

This reflects your post count. When you get more posts your title will change to rookie, then semi-pro, then pro etc.

Chris, TW