PDA

View Full Version : Product Request

Agent Orynge
05-07-2008, 06:53 PM
I like overgrips with a dry, velvety feel. The Dunlop Hydramax is OK, but that appears to be all you have. Would you mind looking into the Signum Pro Wet Grip and Tecnifibre Pro Level (both colors)?

Agent Orynge
05-13-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm a little dissapointed I haven't gotten a response yet, not even so much as a 'no'. The customer service and ease of ordering is why I buy from TW.

califsurferboy33
05-13-2008, 07:29 PM
yeah they aren't too quick on these questions on the board that they don't really want to answer, its pretty annoying

baek57
05-13-2008, 11:11 PM
try calling them or writing an email.

TW Staff
05-14-2008, 06:10 AM
I like overgrips with a dry, velvety feel. The Dunlop Hydramax is OK, but that appears to be all you have. Would you mind looking into the Signum Pro Wet Grip and Tecnifibre Pro Level (both colors)?

Apologies for the delayed response as I only play with tacky overgrips so I've had to ask around. I've forwarded your request of the other grips to our buyer. The one grip others seem to recommend for the characteristics you're looking for would be the Wilson Pro Soft overgrip.

Spencer, TW.

yeah they aren't too quick on these questions on the board that they don't really want to answer, its pretty annoying

When you work side by side with us in this office on a daily basis and know exactly what we do, then maybe you can comment....however, since you don't, we would appreciate you keep your assumptions to yourself.

Spencer, TW.

Agent Orynge
05-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Appreciate the response Spencer, delayed or otherwise.

A little tact goes a long way my friend.

Agent Orynge
05-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Any updates?