PDA

View Full Version : FS: Prince Original Graphite OS (4-STRIPE) 1/8

mdjenders
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
For Sale. Prince Original Graphite (POG) OS, grip 4 1/8. This is the 1987 4-stripe version that says "Graphite 110" at the throat and "110" at the top of the head. Condition is 9.3/10, probably the best condition used 4-stripe I have ever seen. Very few light scuffs on the bumper and very minor court rash on two small spots on the frame. Otherwise, the frame gleams like new, and the original calfskin grip is pristine! Finding 4-stripes in this grip size is super rare, and in this condition, UBER rare. These older frames have maneuverability and a buttery feel not found in newer ones.

I had the good fortune to pick this great frame up recently, but have decided to go in another direction for my racquet. Asking price $120 includes shipping and full zipper case.

Contact me at mdjenders@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks

PS: It is strung with Pro Hurricane that is dead and needs to be replaced (I have a variety of strings on hand I could string it up with for the buyer for a nominal fee).

mdjenders
05-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Price adjustment. $110 shipped for the frame, can restring for a small extra price. If interested, be sure to contact me for pictures!

mdjenders
05-12-2008, 10:15 PM
$100 shipped, including free restring with synthetic gut at your desired tension! Pristine condition, great deal.

mdjenders
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
$95 shipped w/ free restring as mentioned above. Motivated seller!