PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Warehouse Tennis Racquet Stringing Need Advice

dreydey
05-09-2008, 01:15 AM
I recently after trying several demos bought in April, Three Head micro-gel Oversize racquets but i did not buy them at the same time i did three separate orders, i love the racquets i probably should have bought them at the same time but i didn't, i had all three racquets strung with Luxilon Big Banger ALU 16L String at 59 Tension, one of the racquets has 2 knots and the other two have 4 knots and on of the ones with four knots on the one side where the grommet is, the string overlaps and the string is streched longer to overlap on the side that is used to go through the grommet its kind of hard to explain, but its a little different than the other 2,should i send them in and have them all strung the same, I have never really had this happen to where i had the racquets strung separately on previous racquets that i have owned i usually have them strung together, i wanted to know if this is not really good, will i notice a difference in play ,should all the racquets be strung exactly the same, i am pretty sure the tension is the same,,, please let me know any advice would be helpful

TW Staff
05-09-2008, 07:10 AM
Please contact customer service concerning this issue:
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/custservice/

Spencer, TW.