PDA

View Full Version : unreplied emails

reflexace
05-09-2008, 07:36 AM
hi tw people,

i made an order for two parcels sometime last month and sent payment accordingly, as i have regularly done for the past many years.

however, i have not received any confirmation of receipt from tw in more than 2 weeks. this has not happened before, but i have noticed that the response seems to be slower lately (used to get replies not later than 2 days in the past).

the other possibility is that emails are now being filtered and are mistakenly missed, but that wouldn't explain why i have not received any confirmation email or my order by now.

i hope this is just a one off incident, because tw customer service has been excellent for as long as i can remember and we wouldn't want that to change.

thank you!

TW Staff
05-09-2008, 08:40 AM
It sounds like your order was not received. You should have received a confirmation email just like you did in the past.

Please give us a call at 800.883.6647 or 805.781.6464 so we can assist you with your order.

Chris, TW

reflexace
05-09-2008, 08:55 AM
sorry, i'm not in the united states, so don't think i could call.
plus the orders were already processed - they have order numbers.

i can send them to you, but don't know if that would help because tw have not responded to my emails anyway - which is the main problem.

i can post the order numbers up here if that would help

cheers

TW Staff
05-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Please email them to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com so we can take a look at them.
Thanks.

Spencer, TW.