PDA

View Full Version : Think these are worn out? *pic & poll*

unkast
03-24-2004, 06:14 PM
http://cabal718.50megs.com/breathes.jpg
I already bought new ones, just wonder what you think.

Foo4Everlong
03-24-2004, 06:52 PM
I have the same exact pair as you. Same color and all. I love mostly all black tennis sneakers. I made a pair on Nike ID, almost all black except the swoosh was bright yellow and the webbing was grey underneath. Anyways, if you have another pair to wear, I would consider hanging the old ones up, then when your newer ones get to look the same as your old ones, then you can decide how much you have left in both of them. Or maybe you just want to buy another pair. I still have five brand new pairs of the Breathe Frees left. Three red and black, one silver/black, and the Nike ID pair, so needless to say I'll be good for a while. But as soon as I determine what pair Andre will wear next I'll probably buy the new ones. I'm anticipating that it will be the Breathe Free II's, but there could be a chance that it might be the Vapor S2's, but I doubt it. Later

unkast
03-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah, Andre usually sticks with a shoe for a long time though. Like he wouldn't wear the Courtposite and stayed with Implosions for a long time.

Tennis Sucks
03-25-2004, 09:00 AM
He wore the Air Zoom Beyond for two years. It seems strange that Nike would include MaxAir for the Breathe Free II's because I don't recall any of Agassi's shoes having MaxAir. Regular airbags to Zoom air in 96. Agassi may have asked for MaxAir for his next shoe.

@wright
03-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Those shoes aren't worn out yet, your foot isn't touching the ground. I'd start looking around for shoes on sale though.

jayserinos99
03-25-2004, 12:11 PM
If your socks don't have holes when you're done playing, then your shoes aren't worn out yet IMO.

30 - 15 is my ad
04-20-2004, 11:09 PM
I cannot understand why anyone would have to wear the 'new' shoes that Agassi wears. What next, Roddicks' underwear, Federers pirate headband and petite ponytail?

Pushmaster
04-21-2004, 06:05 AM
Those shoes aren't worn out yet, your foot isn't touching the ground.LOL!

ismashall
04-23-2004, 12:37 AM
You would not be let into my club looking like a bum in those shoes!

unkast
04-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Wow I posted this a month ago now.. I bought a second pair, but I still wear these.

It turns white once you wear past the red stuff under the outsole :P