PDA

View Full Version : MG Prestige Pro v TFight 335 (or even 320)

Offshore
05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Anyone demo both? I realize that the swingweights differ quite a bit but both frames get some good vibes on the board and would seem to attract similar players. Just wondering what the feedback is. I have heard that the TFight hits a heavier ball but the Pro has more control and spin. I can't get them both to demo right now so I am looking for any comments. Thanks

NLBwell
05-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Haven't done a demo of the Prestige Pro, but hope to soon. Here is my review of my demo of the TFight 335 and Fischer MComp:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=196090

Seacoast Stringer
05-12-2008, 07:08 AM
I thought that the TFight 335 was a more solid playing frame and excellent for serves/volleys. I tried the 16x20 version and also found very good spin capability and action on my shots. The MGPP swung much easier and was great at placing serves but not so much pace was available. Very good volleying frame also with a nice sweetspot. I guess it depends on what you like, or can handle, for swingweight. The TFight played a "heavier" game but it also weighed in at over 355g with overgrip/dampener. The Pro was very comfortable and maneuverable with good racquet head speed and with a little lead is a great frame - although the headlight TFight was pretty maneuverable, especially at net, also.

f1 tech
05-12-2008, 07:37 AM
My 320 weighs 12.1 oz with 16 gauge strings and an overgrip. It's heavier than I thought. It has a nice plow through and volleys superb.

Iced_jacob
05-12-2008, 08:14 AM
I think the 320 is much closer to the prestige's specs than the 335
the 335 is way too heavy especially if you are a leather grip fan