PDA

View Full Version : fischer no tolerance

[d]ragon
05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
i;ve thought about it and checked TW. it only says that the racquets will match in weight but says nothing about swingweight, flex, ect. how good is fischer;s QC anyways?

PROTENNIS63
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
better than wilson for sure.

[K]Topspin
05-12-2008, 07:06 PM
For me, there isn't nothing out there better than wilson, like it says above. But, fischer frames are out of this world, and are very unique in every aspect.

HeadPrestige
05-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Topspin;2328393']For me, there isn't nothing out there better than wilson, like it says above. But, fischer frames are out of this world, and are very unique in every aspect.

This is not a matter of opinion. We are not talking about what racket you like better but which company has better quality control. Wilson has the worst QC out there right now.

nickb
05-13-2008, 01:56 AM
IMO Fischer quality control is the BEST...I have owned over 12 of the same racket and they were all within 2 grams of each other.

Nick

0d1n
05-13-2008, 03:16 AM
IMO Fischer quality control is the BEST...I have owned over 12 of the same racket and they were all within 2 grams of each other.

Nick

You need to specify this was BEFORE the no tolerance policy/marketing spin ;).
Had the same experience...Fischers are just well made, tight tolerance sticks...
Deal with it Wilson fan boys :twisted:

Automatix
05-13-2008, 03:52 AM
The beauty of Fischers No Tolerance is that it only had to tighten a bit their quality control... I don't own ANY Fischers but my friend is a loyal Fischer user, now has about 10 Fischers total (some are the same model, I think he had 2 black/red Pro No.1s dead on specs 330g unstrung! ) and the biggest difference was about 3-4g.

But from my general experience (and my friends experience) Yonex has the best quality control however if I had to rate the QC of each company Yonex and Fischer would be the best... but that's nothing knew... and yeah Wilsons quality control was/is/will be crap! When I see a Wilson frame I always repeat the Wilson QC team motto: Variety is the spice of life!*

* - this is a joke from another thread but I like it sooo much!

BruceG
05-13-2008, 04:14 AM
ragon;2327981']i;ve thought about it and checked TW. it only says that the racquets will match in weight but says nothing about swingweight, flex, ect. how good is fischer;s QC anyways?

My brother-in-law wondered the same thing when he wanted to replace his Pro #1. The shop he went to, that I can't name because this is TW's message board, offered to find him three No Tolerance racquets that were also matches in balance and swingweight. It only took them 7 racquets to find 3 exact matches but he said that the others were only different by like a couple of swingweight points and one balance point. I dont believe he asked them to check the stiffness.