PDA

View Full Version : Pure Storm Tour vs POG OS 4 Striped Version

ccelis
05-13-2008, 11:44 AM
HI
PLay with The POG OS 4 striped version and I was wondering if it plays anything like my POG? I know they are very different racquets, just curious if the Storm Tour has the Hollow feel as many of the Bab's have and also if it has any where near the level of control of the POG OS. How do the power levels compare, I am not looking for more power, I am just curious, I have never tried any Bab's and the Pure Storm Tour seems to be one of the more Flexable , control oriented Bab's.

Thanks

ccelis
05-13-2008, 12:46 PM
BUmp........

Bottle Rocket
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
The POG is far superior in feel as well as stability. The Pure Storm is low powered, but not as low powered as the POG. Upon reflection and consideration of every Babolat I have ever played with, the Storm Tour is one of the more disappointing frames. The original Pure Control was a better frame in my opinion, but nothing like your POG.

I can't think of any reason to make that type of switch...

ccelis
05-14-2008, 06:10 AM
The POG is far superior in feel as well as stability. The Pure Storm is low powered, but not as low powered as the POG. Upon reflection and consideration of every Babolat I have ever played with, the Storm Tour is one of the more disappointing frames. The original Pure Control was a better frame in my opinion, but nothing like your POG.

I can't think of any reason to make that type of switch...

Thanks
Thats exactly what I wanted to know.