PDA

View Full Version : Ive been playing with the prince warrior for 6 years, now what

ttwarrior1
05-13-2008, 01:00 PM
What is the next step up for someone using that racket . When i first started using this racket i found 5 mph off my serve but it served wider and had good spin .

Im looking to demo 4 rackets. I prefer extended rackets, no idea why. Maybe ill demo a bigger racket, heavier, a prince gold for the hell of it and one other.

VGP
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
It's still a good racket.

Why not take lessons?

ttwarrior1
05-13-2008, 01:09 PM
i know that, just asking what racket is the next step up. Which rackets generates slightly more pop on serve and what is a good racket for someone that sometimes just sticks their racket out and swings for a winner down the line with a 2 inch flick of the wrist.

meowmix
05-13-2008, 01:57 PM
i know that, just asking what racket is the next step up. Which rackets generates slightly more pop on serve and what is a good racket for someone that sometimes just sticks their racket out and swings for a winner down the line with a 2 inch flick of the wrist.

Babolat Pure Drive Roddick +. Sounds perfect for you.

Doc Hollidae
05-13-2008, 02:56 PM

Definitely sounds like you want a Pure Drive + or Pure Drive Roddick +. Outside of super oversize grannny rackets, the Pure Drive is the go to racket for many for effortless power.

martin
05-13-2008, 03:13 PM
pdr is a lot more powerful. Try the rds003.

Enlightened Coelacanth
05-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Add a strategic touch of lead tape at about 3 and 9, I would say.

You will notice an immediate increase in power (unless you just want a new racquet).

hawaiirgv
05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
the pure drive is much stiffer than the warrior. If you like the prince line, stick with that. I'd try one of the speedport whites

samster
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM

Sounds like you are ready for the US K90, Sir!

KFwinds
05-13-2008, 07:02 PM
I thought the AeroPro Drive was very similar to the TT Warrior MP (but with a little more power) when I owned one. Also comes in extended length if you want that.

RickX
05-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Add a strategic touch of lead tape at about 3 and 9, I would say.

You will notice an immediate increase in power (unless you just want a new racquet).

the pure drive is much stiffer than the warrior. If you like the prince line, stick with that. I'd try one of the speedport whites

Both these suggestions are spot on. Start with lead tape at 3, 9, and on the handle (to maintain the HL balance). If you're not happy with that, try the Speedport Pro White.

TopJunior56
05-13-2008, 07:20 PM
No look for more like a Diablo (not the tour, a little harder to come by), those are extended and about what your looking for. How much extension are you looking for?