PDA

View Full Version : F/S - Wilson PS85 and Avery M3 Power

zane
05-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Like the title says, I've got a PS85 and an Avery M3 Power for sale. I've decided to stick with my two MG Radical Pros so I have no need for these and they are far to different from the Rads to even keep in the bag as backups. I don't want to mess with photobucket or anything else so if you want pics just e-mail me and I'll send some back within 24 hours at the most. I'll try to give as much info as possible, so here goes:

PS85 - 1/2 gripsize, but I took the grip off and put two overgrips on to slim it down a little bit. This stick was bought as a Demo from TW in October (Chiao Ta version) and has only been used for about 5 sets since then. Strung with Gosen Polylon Ice. I'd call condition at 7/10 but e-mail me for pics if seriously interested. I love hitting with this racquet but as they are getting more rare by the day, I don't want to attempt to stock up. Because they are getting more rare, my price on this is $85.

Avery M3 Power - 3/8 gripsize, but again I stripped the handle and double overgripped this stick. I bought this one just recently on the boards from NoMansLandPlayer. Limited use since purchase - I liked hitting with it but not quite as much as my Radicals. Strung with hybrid of Luxilon BB Alu and Gamma Natural Gut. TW says 12.5 oz strung but I leaded up the handle to make it more headlight and it is probably around 13 oz or slightly more. This one is probably 8.5 to 9/10 condition but again just e-mail me if interested and I'll send pictures. I'm looking for $70 on this one.

The only trade offers I will entertain are Head Radicals (LM, FXP, or MG) in 1/4 or 3/8 gripsize. I have string that I can include if needed to reach an agreement on equal value in a trade.

Shipping included in the prices stated above - will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment by USPS. Prefer paypal but will accept personal check (ship when check clears). Any questions or if you would like to see pictures just e-mail me at zaner_303 at hotmail.com

zane
05-14-2008, 08:10 AM
I've had a ton of people offering already on this one but it's been sold this morning. Thanks for the interest everyone. If you sent an e-mail you should have received a reply letting you know that it was sold.

Zane

zane
05-14-2008, 08:41 AM
Both racquets sold - thanks for the interest everyone.

Zane