PDA

View Full Version : A question for Dutch speakers from England

Anonymous
03-25-2004, 03:48 AM
In England Fischer racquets are very expensive. I found this Dutch site

selling Fischers at a very good price. By using a Dutch-to-English dictionary I can work out how to register and order.

If there are any Dutch speakers could you have a quick look at the site and go through the ordering process to see if there are any hidden charges and what the delivery charges to England are?

Any help is appreciated.

Feña14
03-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Newbie, Where do you usually buy your fischers from?
I wouldn't mind trying a Fischer pro no.1.

The website that you are talking about is where i purchased my LM Prestige from and the transaction went very well and P&P wasn't expensive, unfortunately i had to pay tax but i didn't mind because i got my LM in february!!!!

Liam

Anonymous
03-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Liam, I have bought three different Fischer racquets to date.

The first two were purchased from Wigmore Sports in London, the journey time by train from Berkshire makes it sort of practical.

My 3rd Fischer and current frame of choice is a Pro No. 1 (320gram version) which I bought from Ealing Sports's closing down sale. It cost me £90 plus train fare.

Liam, Did UK customs charge you the tax and if you don't mind me asking how much tax were you charged?

Feña14
03-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Not at all, the tax that I payed was £25, I was unlucky because it's a lottery, sometimes you get caught and have to pay, sometimes you don't. I personally didn't mind that much!"

Liam

Anonymous
03-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Cheers, I might chance it.

Verbal_Kint
03-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Tell me what you want to know exactly. I'm Dutch :). Easiest way to communicate: mail or msn: mr_verbal#NOSPAM#kint@hotmail.com (you know what to do with the #NOSPAM# right?).

Marnix