PDA

View Full Version : Which racquet is better???

babolatboi+
05-15-2008, 05:32 PM
The babolat pure drive or the babolat pure drive roddick? I know in the end it is my decision but i was just asking for some opinions.

m1stuhxsp4rk5
05-15-2008, 05:33 PM
i prefer the pure drive roddick

MrAWD
05-16-2008, 07:29 AM
The babolat pure drive or the babolat pure drive roddick? I know in the end it is my decision but i was just asking for some opinions.
What good would be for you if I tell you that one is better then the other? My playing style is different then yours and what suits me and my game has nothing related with what suits you and your game!

I think you would have much more value from asking which of these two racquets would be better for "this" or "that" kind of game.

Good luck!

Fedja

DonBot
05-16-2008, 07:41 AM
PDR, you would likely lead the PD upto the same weight, might as well save the time and effort.

Bubba
05-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Need to ask and assess for yourself which suits your game and purpose the best.

fuzz nation
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
More of the PD's around 2nd hand for low-dough in case that's an issue, but a hitting pal of mine has a couple of the PDR's that he strings up with nat'l gut for good performance and feel. He's a pretty big hitter (former college player) and switched to that string after some poly hybrids blew up his elbow and now, the Roddick frames are working great for him.

Sadly, these are the only observations I can make for you...

Topspin Kid364
05-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Well if you like a heavier and more powerful racket choose the pure drive roddick.

[K]Topspin
05-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Pure Drive Roddick. More pace, spin, and way more easier to hit a heavy ball.