PDA

View Full Version : Which one should I choose?

TennisVet
05-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Voices in my head are arguing over the KBlade 98 and KBlade Tour. I'm an aggressive player who likes to bash the ball where the other person can't get it. Any help?

m1stuhxsp4rk5
05-15-2008, 06:46 PM
kblade tour havent hit with the 98 but the kblade tour is a good racket or try the k90 if u can handle the weight

ace94
05-15-2008, 06:49 PM
you should demo both of them first

bertrevert
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Heh heh, tennisVet, given your username you may be like me older player one step slower, who however doesn't want to stand out on court all day, and besides, sneakily enjoys whacking the ball, yes, even if it misses by a smidgeon, we want to end the points a bit quicker, besides it works... sometimes.

I use the kb 98, and am now also thinking of the 93.

The 98 isn't a putaway blade. It's extermely good from baseline, has a thin-enough beam for good service work, superlative slice, great volleys, and can bounce groundstrokes corner to corner very well.

However, what I have been finding is that age-old trade-off between consistency, which it does well, and sheer put away power.

Look others here have found the 93 maxed out but they must be hitting the ball v hard....

Think you would find the 93 suiting the more aggressive game, think that is what I have to go to as well...