PDA

View Full Version : new raket

merk123
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
hello....i have now two wilson hammer tour.......and i want to buy new raket......i am between npro and ntour......which of them is better???or could you please tell me another good wilson raket........and vapor v or air max breathe?????

sorry for my english:)

CaveMan
05-16-2008, 07:21 AM
you mean like the original nPro? Like this one?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/BPaith0913/DSC05110.jpg

some may not agree, but if thats the case, I love that racquet.

meowmix
05-16-2008, 12:21 PM
hello....i have now two wilson hammer tour.......and i want to buy new raket......i am between npro and ntour......which of them is better???or could you please tell me another good wilson raket........and vapor v or air max breathe?????

sorry for my english:)

Well, the racket that would be most similar to your Htour would of course be the nTour. Both of the above rackets are very nice rackets. The nPro is a little more powerful, and a little stiffer, which may cause you some arm/control problems. You may also want to throw in for consideration (if you're willing to expand to Head and Prince) the LM Radical MP and TT Warrior. Both great frames, that are in the price range of the above rackets, and are in the weight/power range.

CaveMan
05-16-2008, 12:42 PM
i just noticed how dirty my tournagrip is.......oh wells, i'm switching to wilson now.

h7hugo
05-16-2008, 01:13 PM
I like N pro more than N tour..and as far as another Wilson racquet are concerned you should try the N Pro Open or the N Blade..