PDA

View Full Version : How do these Fischer Racquets Compare

Anonymous
03-25-2004, 02:55 AM
I currently use a Fischer Pro No. 1 (325g version). How do the
Fischer Pro Tour FT 325g and Fischer Pro Extreme FT 325g compare?

03-25-2004, 09:20 AM
I use a 325g ProExtreme at also a 330g Pro #1 (and used a 320G Pro #1 for awhile but much prefer the 330g version). The Pro Extreme is a 20 mm flat beam and is much stiffer in the shaft & throat areas. Noticeably less power overall but better spin due to open 16 x 18 pattern. It is also more headlight than the Pro #1 while it is more maneuverable @ net there is less mass in the head to stick volleys. I serve better with the Exteme because of it though. Sweetspot is small and overall the Extreme is not at all forgiving.....but control and impact feel are awesome if you have fast, grooved full strokes. It is very rewarding when you're on top of your game but it kicks your *** if you're not. Maybe the best control stick available today. The Pro #1 is much more user-freindly and is a good all-round stick in its own right....but avoid the FT version.

alricqian
03-26-2004, 01:34 AM
what is such bad in the FT tech? do all the FT racquets terrible? i have a pro extreme FT, although it's a little demanding for my level, it still have a good look~