PDA

View Full Version : TW Staff

127 mph
05-16-2008, 10:59 AM
Hello, I was just wondering if there is going to be anymore Challenge Court items released?? I ordered mine right away and absolutely love the T shirts. So comfortable, and look awesome with jeans. If there is more out there bring it in and I will buy it. Thanks in advance.

TW Staff
05-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the message. I'll pass this on to our buyer. Those are the only Challenge Court items, but if more do become available, we'll bring them in.

Tiffani, TW

Sinner
05-17-2008, 07:43 AM
yes... I, too, would like to see more Nike Challenge Court apparel/accessories... I'm sure there's still a market for these products, especially with us old-timers who like to reminisce about the past ... Thanks...

127 mph
05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
You should see all of the old items I have. If I tried to post all of my items, I would bogg down the whole TW site. Oh when tennis fashion was fun and cool to wear out in public. I would just love some denims.

Mike Danger
05-18-2008, 12:10 AM
You should see all of the old items I have. If I tried to post all of my items, I would bogg down the whole TW site. Oh when tennis fashion was fun and cool to wear out in public. I would just love some denims.

while I love all the old agassi stuff and have a lot of it Mostly the "agassi line", the denim, can stay in the 80s:oops:

Sinner
05-18-2008, 03:28 AM
nothin' like black denim shorts on top of hot pink spandex... :lol:

127 mph
05-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah, I also loved the denim shorts without the lycra underneath. Blue acid washed shorts were my fave. If anyone has any stuff to sell let me know. Can't wait till the Air Trainer One's are released again.

Sinner
05-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Air Trainer 1? it could be a while since they just re-released them in March... or you can go with the Zoom Trainer 1 in July...