PDA

View Full Version : My "From - To" story. How´s yours?

Big Tigger
05-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Well, there it goes.

FROM Wilson Hyper ProStaff 5.0 (good control, too stiff, hurt my shoulder)
TO Babolat Pure Drive (too light and poor control, needed to string too tight)
TO Volkl C10 Pro (great, but after many string jobs it became too mushy - or it´s just my mind?)
TO Slazenger Henman (ok... so so)
TO Yonex MP1 90 (great, nothing to complain about. Should have stuck with it..)
TO POG 93 (great also, don´t know why I ditched them..)
TO Wilson nCode Tour 90 (well, felt there were something wrong here.. did not provide the confidence I expected)
TO Head LM Prestige Mid (great from the baseline, but never really enjoyed it much)
TO Wilson KFactor Tour 90 (ok, but did not "ring my bell")
TO POG 93 (again, yeah -> playing well with great confidence with Kirsch PL II)

What´s next??
Well maybe BB 11 Mid or Head MG Prestige MID. Let us see. The future is right around the corner ! :)

Love these boards!

Best.

BT

Cup8489
05-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Stick with the POG's.

Return_Ace
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
If we only include "proper" rackets:

FROM Head i.Tour (Lovely racket, had this distinctive feel i loved... just didn't have enough control and had an odd sweetspot placement)
TO Yonex RD Ti80 (Another lobely racket... feels more cushy than the tour but an improvement in the control department)
TO LM Prestige Mid (Oh how demanding this was/is... I still love it though, although I couldn't play a full game when i got it since it was much heavier than normal)

Unfortunately i haven't been able to play tennis at uni so i haven't kept up... it's a real pain and my rackets are sitting next to me gathering dust... (no local courts i know of as well =/).