PDA

View Full Version : VLOGs: update me

TW_VideoMasterMind
05-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Here at TW you (the customer) are very important to us so we would like to know how our weekly VLOGs are going.

What do you like about them?
What would you change about them?
What would you like to see in the future?

We want to make sure that these are as informative as possible as well as appealing to everyone so that you will get the most out of it. I know there have been some questions about the playback buffer, and again...we are going to implement a fix soon, my apologies for the wait. Thanks again for your support and keep watching. Don't...ever...stop...watching...

robby c
05-16-2008, 03:58 PM
I'd like it better if the buffer could stay ahead of the playback. Love the Vlog.
Robby C

str33t
05-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I'd like it if you filmed in more different locations. You're always filming in front of the store and that can get a little boring. I remember the older vlogs and how they were a little more interesting since you were walking around the warehouse or actually on court.

Topaz
05-16-2008, 05:39 PM
I would love to give a shout out to Tiffany... thanks for doing the women's vlogs! A few times, when showing apparel, you've actually shown it on people/models...I really like that, as it gives a better idea of fit than just holding it up.

I think the women's vlog needs a 'fun' little joke...like the Federbear has become in the men's vlog.

Is there a Mirka bear? A Masha bear? (<---you pull a string, and it shrieks!)

TW_VideoMasterMind
05-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks for your feedback, we will look into these. But please feel free to always comment and give us feedback.

topspinlobber1234
05-21-2008, 04:17 PM
I love the Vlog. I think it would be cool if you could do a Vlog where you tour the warehouse. I'm sure all us gear junkies would like that.

Ferrari1190
05-21-2008, 05:16 PM
the vlogs are awesome, and the different locations would help with the variety of them

2ndserve642
05-21-2008, 05:41 PM
make them longer with more stuff sorry but i always wish they would cover a bit more of new things

also is there way they could show us the catalogs or tell us feature colorways for everything

jorel
05-22-2008, 04:43 AM
i know these probably take a tremendous amount of work but i miss the funny interesting ones... like survivor chris, or poker night, or triceritops, or chris' glucose muscles or the gummy bear incident etc... i like the creative vlogs better than the normal run of the mill ones (havent seen a creative one for a few weeks now... and i know you guys are prob extremely busy and the creative ones take a bit more work but honestly they have become a bit boring these last few weeks