View Full Version : Euro Flat?

Ash Doyle
01-14-2005, 05:07 AM
In the customer feedback section for the Fischer Pro Number One, it's grip is described as "typical Euro flat". I'm not familiar with this term. Can someone explain it to me? Thanks.

Craig Sheppard
01-14-2005, 06:10 AM
That term doesn't describe it well. Fischers have a rectangular handle shape that is similar to Head. What is a little stranger feeling is their slim butt cap design. They don't flare as wide as other brands like Wilson or Dunlop. If you like the feeling of a minimal butt cap and a rectangular grip, then you'd probably like the handle on Fischers. However, if you like the feeling of a larger butt cap and round grips, you may hate Fischer handles. They're pretty unique feeling among all brands.