PDA

View Full Version : Comments on the latest asics video review

TennisandMusic
05-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey TW guys-

I rarely feel compelled to start threads, but just wanted to give some feedback on the latest review for the Asics Gel Resolution shoes. I've been watching these video reviews since they first showed up, and I just wanted to say the latest shows how much they have improved since they first started. Danny is a great "host" and the commentary from each person is pretty interesting overall. Spencer has gone from sounding like he was trying way too hard initially (just my opinion) to sounding much more relaxed, natural and straightforward. Kudos to him on greatly improving his screen presence. Chris and Granville come across very pro, I've really enjoyed listening to their opinions. The newer guy Troy seemed cool, Jason was good. It just seems as if these things have really been coming together lately with good interviews and information, good editing, some nice looking text overlays etc.

I understand the work it takes to do this kind of thing as I know it's really not easy to produce something really worth watching. I know you don't all have to do this so let me just say major thanks from me and congrats on doing such a great job while improving so much, and that goes out to everyone involved, from the guys in front of the camera to the ones behind the camera doing the shooting and editing.

TW Staff
05-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Very much appreciated and we'll pass along to all involved.

Chris, TW

TW_VideoMasterMind
05-19-2008, 05:58 AM
good editing, some nice looking text overlays etc.

Thank you! Will pass it along to my dept. as well.

jorel
05-20-2008, 05:21 AM
it not THAT great....

TW Staff
05-20-2008, 07:52 AM
Well, being the father of Superman, we understand your expectations are a bit higher than the norm. ;)

jorel
05-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Well, being the father of Superman, we understand your expectations are a bit higher than the norm. ;)

toupee.....