PDA

View Full Version : Problem

iLose
05-21-2008, 07:48 PM
My arm has always be sensitive to stiff strings but I can help it.

I hit with a Pro Supex Nano Energy

Here is my problem, I love hybrids, I think they are the best thing to ever hit tennis, currently I use big ace 17 and spiral flex 16 (56lbs) and I love it but after 3 months of everyday tennis it is starting to take a toll on my arm I think.

Here is the other problem, I hate synthetic gut for some reason (possibly in the head) but I feel like I just cant get the same topspin out of them which makes since as you are going to get more topspin out of a poly.

Now I am not one of these people you see with a full western grip swinging like Andreev but I hit with a fair amount of topspin.

Is there a set up with synthetic that would get me the same amount of topspin? Maybe a thin synthetic at a ober high tension?

Blade0324
05-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Give Klip Armour Pro natural gut a shot. It is a really unique gut that has some characteristics of a poly due to the coating. I have found it to be a great solution as it is still easy on the arm.

PROTENNIS63
05-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Natural Gut is probably the way to go. You can also try a softer synthetic gut from Pro Supex- Titan.

Zach
05-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Prince Topspin maybe?