PDA

View Full Version : What song is this? can someone help?

ibemadskillzz
01-15-2005, 10:31 PM
It's a rock kind of song. It goes like.. wonder if... .....all for you. the song is not new. I believe it is old.

raftermania
01-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Master of Puppets by Metallica???

I'm sorry I can't resist. You need to supply more information here.

but if you want some excellent pump-up music you gotta listen to "Get Free" by the Vines (Highly Evolved album).

Here's a trivia question: What video game features this song in the introduction sequence?

Noelle
01-16-2005, 07:59 AM
Hey madskillz. Why don't you try googling for the lyrics? I'm sure you can already get a lot of good results there that match with the song you're trying to pinpoint.

tykrum
01-16-2005, 10:14 PM
hard to say what it is I see in you, wonder if I'll always be with you, but words can't saw, and I can't do, enough to prove, its all for you

All For You - Sister Hazel, 1997 not that old. I knew the song right away, but not the band, and searching for all for you doesn't really work. I think I have gotten all your songs so far, you need to get some tougher ones. And start listening to some better music, this song is terrible. Listen to the Beatles or something - download their Revolver album.

ibemadskillzz
01-16-2005, 10:51 PM
It definitely is not sister hazel. I think it may be something from last year. thanks again

Phil
01-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey, man, listen to what Noelle said and just Google the lyrics-stop being a dork.

ibemadskillzz
01-17-2005, 10:37 AM
dork? I'm trying to get some help, google didn't help. don't be a jerk