PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please buy my Fischer or G-Starr

jasonmiller
01-16-2005, 02:50 AM
I tried to post this the other day, but apparently it didn't get through. Let's try again.

Since my next paycheck is already spent on bills and I'm still a little short, I need to sell a Fischer Pro 1 quickly. I'd like to get 70 bucks, and I'll pay shipping via priority mail to the continental U.S., you make up the difference if you're somewhere else. It's in superb condition, played with for about 10 hours a few months ago when it was still dry/warm enough to play. I don't think I'll be needing it, as I'm used to my Wilson and really only bought this on a whim when I had a little extra cash from last summer's job. It's a 4 1/2 grip, 2003 paintjob, strung with Wilson extreme syn. gut at 58 lbs. on a Klippermate, brand spanking new Wilson pro white overgrip, and it comes with the original carry sack. There's some light scuffing on the bumper guard, mostly from picking balls up from the court, and one small mar in the finish by the grommets near the throat from picking at the string with an awl. The original grommets were split in a couple of locations, so I had to replace them.... I know that's trivial, but I thought I'd include absolutely everything I know about it. Oh yeah, I tied a rubber band around the center two mains(the correct way, might I add). Can't think of anything else that might be of interest.

For $20 I'll throw in a G-Starr Tour Spec(anyone remember that one... similar to head prestige midplus but stiffer and less headlight with a square grip). It's also a 4 1/2 grip with the original TW stringjob; NRG2 @ 60 lbs. It's still in pretty good shape, I didn't play with it a lot. If anyone would like to buy the G-Starr alone, $30 will do it; shipped to your door in a nicely fitting Head cover from a pt 280.

I know it's the off season and people probably aren't going to be too interested in buying stuff unless they live in the southern part of the country, but like I said, I need to raise some quick cash and this is about the fastest way I can think of. If my prices are too high, let me know. Please send all offers/questions/intentions of purchase to j_miltron@hotmail.com. I gladly accept paypal, and thanks for viewing my post.