PDA

View Full Version : Prince SpeedPort Diablo

Murray_Maniac
05-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if any1 knew the new Speedport Diablo's:

-specs

-scheduled release date

-if it comes in a 93 mid(I would be dissapointed if they dont stick w/ tradition)

-if any1 has pics

I dont know where it is in production right now, but im curious if any of this information is available now. Also, it might not be as good as the classic, but im very interested in demoing it if it has identical specs. I have hit with many similar great racuet such as the K90, rds001 mid, volkl dnx10 mid, W Prostaff6.0 mid, & W Sting 1&2, but only since last January did I pick up Diablo mid which allows me to perform to be the greatest tennis player that I can be. :twisted:Prince Tour Diablo Mid Rules :twisted:

iplaybetter
05-27-2008, 04:03 PM
all i know is that is what queary has been using for a while but O3 not speedport, by that i mean round holes not square

El Diablo
05-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Having been up close to Querrey at a tourney, I'd be stunned to learn he's not using the Hybrid Tour.

iplaybetter
05-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Having been up close to Querrey at a tourney, I'd be stunned to learn he's not using the Hybrid Tour.

its a diablo mold with O3 added, painted like the tour, i talked to a prince stringer and held a frame from the same mold, the grommets are literally cut up from a diablo

Applesauceman
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
It's been a couple of months...any new news on this racquet?