PDA

View Full Version : Nike Shoes Warranty Question

david aames
01-16-2005, 10:03 AM
The outer soles of my Breathe Free II are now pretty slick after a little more than 4 months.

Could you please provide me with info regarding the exchange program Nike offer on those shoes? How strict are their guidelines? How long will it takes for them to process my request?

Thank you.

ClemsonTennis9
01-16-2005, 01:07 PM
i would wait until you have a hole in them until you send them back...you do have 2 months left, find some hard courts and have fun

david aames
01-18-2005, 05:12 AM
I'd appreciate a word from TW on this. Thanks.

finchy
01-18-2005, 12:56 PM
hey david,

what color breathe free's do you have? i have the maroon/silver ones and i wore through the outsole as much to see a little bit of grey. i asked a guy who worked at the tennis store and he said i was almost there. my breathe free 2's were pretty slick but he told me i need to get the hole a little bigger.

TW Staff
01-18-2005, 02:36 PM
David,
I wish I could be of more help, but I've never returned shoes to Nike's returns department. Each vendor has set guidelines for shoe warranties - some have photo examples of acceptable returns on their warranty cards, others have descriptions. My best advice is to contact Nike for the official word if you are in doubt.

Chris, TW.

david aames
01-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi Chris,

would you have a number/email info for them?

TIA

David,
I wish I could be of more help, but I've never returned shoes to Nike's returns department. Each vendor has set guidelines for shoe warranties - some have photo examples of acceptable returns on their warranty cards, others have descriptions. My best advice is to contact Nike for the official word if you are in doubt.

Chris, TW.

david aames
01-18-2005, 08:19 PM
I have the dark blue/white ones.

My guess is that they shouldn't be too difficult considering that they are retiring those for the black/white ones. We'll see.

hey david,

what color breathe free's do you have? i have the maroon/silver ones and i wore through the outsole as much to see a little bit of grey. i asked a guy who worked at the tennis store and he said i was almost there. my breathe free 2's were pretty slick but he told me i need to get the hole a little bigger.

TW Staff
01-19-2005, 09:11 AM
For an explanation of the guidelines for returning shoes, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. They will give you a claim number which you will need when sending in your shoes to:
Nike RLC
Attn: Air Max Breathe Free II
26755 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

Chris, TW.