PDA

View Full Version : Hew TW I Need a Donnay Stencil!

BlaackSheeep
05-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Dear TW
I jst bought a couple of Donnay Pro One OS and I need a stencil for the strings. Where can I find one?
Thanks

Zhou
05-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Why do you want a stencil?

kike_valerin
05-29-2008, 03:12 PM
do it by yourself :)

TW Staff
05-29-2008, 04:34 PM
We do not carry any Donnay stencils. Sorry.

Jason, TW

BlaackSheeep
05-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Why do you want a stencil?

Why not?

kike_valerin
05-29-2008, 08:20 PM
i do this on X ray :P

http://i27.tinypic.com/dy8036.jpg

Bubba
05-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Why not?

Write or call Donnay... 99/100 they will send you a couple for free.

dreydey
05-29-2008, 10:51 PM
i too want a donnay stencil so i tried to email slazenger/dunlop,i sent an email, and they responded to me like this:

please do not flood our inbox with this request,

i do not think i have ever been treated like that from a company just for asking information on how i could buy or get a stencil, that is so rude... and unbelievable and i emailed them back stating that they are scum for talking to me that way, if i was a child or young adult wanting to sport the donnay name on my racquet, that would make me feel terrible.

TheShaun
05-29-2008, 11:23 PM
i do this on X ray :P

http://i27.tinypic.com/dy8036.jpg

ummm, ok.... good job on those stencils. but on an x-ray? is it yours or do you have x-rays laying around? :)

TheShaun
05-29-2008, 11:24 PM
i too want a donnay stencil so i tried to email slazenger/dunlop,i sent an email, and they responded to me like this:

i do not think i have ever been treated like that from a company just for asking information on how i could buy or get a stencil, that is so rude... and unbelievable and i emailed them back stating that they are scum for talking to me that way, if i was a child or young adult wanting to sport the donnay name on my racquet, that would make me feel terrible.

all i can say is.... WOW!

ericsson
05-30-2008, 12:12 AM
It's easy to make yourself guys, all you need is the original D from Donnay, i don't know if it comes with a thermo or something where you can take it off but the old ones came with thermo with big D's on, perfect to copy on a hard plastic or something...

samster
05-30-2008, 06:19 AM

No wonder they went out of business. Ha ha.

Capt. Willie
05-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Dear TW
I jst bought a couple of Donnay Pro One OS and I need a stencil for the strings. Where can I find one?
Thanks

:shock: You guys do what you want, but after a stunt like that I wouldn't stencil their logo on my racquet on general principle. :mad: That was totally uncalled for and no way to treat a costumer. Especially one who is willing to advertise for you.

dreydey
05-30-2008, 08:15 PM
i sent them a mean email back and he apologized and told me that he will forward my message to the tennis department

Capt. Willie
05-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Okay, good. At least they apologized. Hopefully they send you a stencil along with a few other goodies.