PDA

View Full Version : Comparison between Head Flexpoint Radical Mid Plus and Head Liquidmetal Radical Midpl

shatoon
05-29-2008, 06:53 PM
been using my nCode 90's for ages now and recently decided to go full Big banger and although it feels lovely i'm noticing that as the match goes on i struggle to weald the racket and feel to be a second to slow on my shots. I was playing with my buddy today who uses a Liquidmetal Prestige 98 strung with Alu Rough at 60lbs and absoluitely loved it. Im copnscious of the idea of 'honey moon' periods but i just couldn't shake the idea that this wasn't simply a new racket but one that has everthing i appear to dislike about my present racket (forgiveness and lighter weight)

I can get both the Liquidmetal or the Flexpoint for cheap, just wondered if anyone can make a compariosn of the two.

from what i know of the Liquidmetal, is that although relatively light, its very stable and feel incredibly solid and stable.

fortunecookiesjc
05-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I got mine up to n90/k90 weight and its friggen amazing.

BullDogTennis
05-29-2008, 07:20 PM
i've played with the flexpoint for like 2 years, and liked it quite a bit...its pretty light and is very topspin friendly. i think it has plenty of pop, and great control. i just switched to a Kblade so i can UP the control more, and get a heavier frame.

id recomend the flexpoint radical to anyone!

Bud
05-29-2008, 07:21 PM
been using my nCode 90's for ages now and recently decided to go full Big banger and although it feels lovely i'm noticing that as the match goes on i struggle to weald the racket and feel to be a second to slow on my shots. I was playing with my buddy today who uses a Liquidmetal Prestige 98 strung with Alu Rough at 60lbs and absoluitely loved it. Im copnscious of the idea of 'honey moon' periods but i just couldn't shake the idea that this wasn't simply a new racket but one that has everthing i appear to dislike about my present racket (forgiveness and lighter weight)

I can get both the Liquidmetal or the Flexpoint for cheap, just wondered if anyone can make a compariosn of the two.

from what i know of the Liquidmetal, is that although relatively light, its very stable and feel incredibly solid and stable.

I like the FXP Radical Tour. But, I like the LM Radical Tour, more.