PDA

View Full Version : Prince Ozone Tour

bluetrain4
05-29-2008, 10:01 PM
There have been plenty of talk about the Ozone Pro Tour, but what about the regular Ozone Tour?

The specs of the Pro Tour looked like a dream to me, but I really didn't click with it.

Has anyone tried the Ozone Tour?

mdjenders
05-30-2008, 12:45 AM
very similar to o3 tour. it felt a tad stiffer and a tad higher sw than the o3 tour, but these were very minor differences.

J-lob
05-30-2008, 01:32 AM
very similar to o3 tour. it felt a tad stiffer and a tad higher sw than the o3 tour, but these were very minor differences.

then what was the point if that's the case? trying to milk more money out of the o3's before they go.

Trainer
05-30-2008, 05:23 AM
Actually, there is a big difference.

Along with the weight difference,

The Pro Tour has 18 Mains and 20 Crosses

And the Tour has 16 Mains and 18 Crosses

I've played with both, but I'm playing with the Pro now, and like it pretty well. I hit with a lot of topspin, so the extra strings have sort of offset that a bit and give me more drive in my shots which I'm liking. But if you want to add some topspin to your shots, get the tour.

bluegrasser
05-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Nice stick, but I have mine up for trade, as I'm spraying too many balls. My strokes are too old school for this stick. I like the Ozone better than the original tour - better swingspeed and a tad more pop.
I'm back to my LM Prestige.....

mdjenders
05-30-2008, 02:20 PM
then what was the point if that's the case? trying to milk more money out of the o3's before they go.

The Ozone Tour mp is just the updated release of the o3 tour mp. Same mold, same specs printed on the throat, just a little different feel, little different grip shape, and a much cooler paint job.