PDA

View Full Version : latest vlog

king of swing
05-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering on which racket the review that Chris mentioned is going to be on? Oh by the way was Chris on a green screen? That just didn't look a real background. Very nice overall vlog though, I liked it alot.

TW_VideoMasterMind
06-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Sorry this reply is ridiculously late, I'm trying to look over these boards everyday for threads on the videos we do and sometimes I don't see them all.

To answer your question, the racquet review was on this racquet:
WILSON K TOUR
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Reviews/KTOURM/KTOURMReview.html#

and no, he was not in front of a green screen. We try to light him differently when he is outdoors so that he (as well as the product) are not heavily shadowed or blown out with the sunlight.

Thanks for watching!

SFrazeur
07-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Speaking of the latest vlog, will there be one this Friday with it being the 4th?

-SF

TW_VideoMasterMind
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Speaking of the latest vlog, will there be one this Friday with it being the 4th?

-SF

But of course...the VLOG vacations for no one :)

SFrazeur
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
But of course...the VLOG vacations for no one :)

Yeah, I'm pathetic too. :)

If you haven't yet Feder-Bear needs to be shot from a cannon for the 4th or something to celebrate.

-SF

TW_VideoMasterMind
07-02-2008, 08:13 AM
If you haven't yet Feder-Bear needs to be shot from a cannon for the 4th or something to celebrate.

Dang! Guess I could have saved that for this week huh? I wonder what he's gonna do....