PDA

View Full Version : Vantage Racquets

larry10s
05-31-2008, 05:39 AM
people have had more time to get to know their racquet(s). would like feedback on experience both good and bad.

morten
05-31-2008, 05:46 AM
very solid, stable, but the feel was not right for me, i had the 90.

Gimmick
05-31-2008, 05:59 AM
I was looking to design something with all of the attributes of my current favorite without the gimmicks. It worked wonderfully, but wasn't an improvement, just the same, so I went back.

Alley Cat
05-31-2008, 06:16 AM
Absolutely great frames if you know what you want. Well made, fantastic customer service, and nice feel/comfort.

SempreSami
05-31-2008, 07:21 AM
I was looking to design something with all of the attributes of my current favorite without the gimmicks. It worked wonderfully, but wasn't an improvement, just the same, so I went back.

I thought most people had the idea that gimmicks contributed nothing to a racquet anyway, why didn't you just buy a second one of your favourite?

McLovin
05-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Any idea when the next sale is? Will I have to wait until February? I heard some rumors of a bi-annual sale.

Seacoast Stringer
05-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Best frames on the market IMO. I have been playing the game for over 30 years and used virtually every manufacturer's sticks.....Vantage's build quality, customer service, spec options and no bs approach is exceptional and refreshing (given the marketing of technology nonsense we experience with the big racquet producers). Like other posters indicated; if you have a decent idea of your spec and what you want - Vantage is the way to go IMHO. Rumor is that they may have better USA distribution/pricing soon too....I hope that it happens.

dnutzunlimited
05-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Best frames on the market IMO. I have been playing the game for over 30 years and used virtually every manufacturer's sticks.....Vantage's build quality, customer service, spec options and no bs approach is exceptional and refreshing (given the marketing of technology nonsense we experience with the big racquet producers). Like other posters indicated; if you have a decent idea of your spec and what you want - Vantage is the way to go IMHO. Rumor is that they may have better USA distribution/pricing soon too....I hope that it happens.

I hope as well that they have better USA distribution/pricing. I'm still loving my vantage and am currently saving up some money to purchase another.