View Full Version : Head or Slazenger for beginners

alicjadawidczyk
05-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Hi,

I have just started playing tennis. However, I do not which racquet to choose:

Slazenger Classic 27 inch Tennis Racket

or

Head Ti Radical 27 Tennis Racquet

Could someone please explain the difference between the two?

Thanks!

BullDogTennis
05-31-2008, 11:17 AM
what kinda game do you want to play...and what are the head sizes for these racquets?

i myself started with an over sized head, cant exactly remember, within a few months i switched to a head flexpoint radical...and played with that for close to 2 years, and now im using a Kblade tour..if your a beginer, i recomend not getting a head size lower than 98.(not sure what those 2 are)

alicjadawidczyk
05-31-2008, 11:29 AM
what kinda game do you want to play...and what are the head sizes for these racquets?

i myself started with an over sized head, cant exactly remember, within a few months i switched to a head flexpoint radical...and played with that for close to 2 years, and now im using a Kblade tour..if your a beginer, i recomend not getting a head size lower than 98.(not sure what those 2 are)

It is for recreational game.

Slazenger:
Size (H)72.5, (W)30, (D)3.5cm

Head:

Size (H)69, (W)28, (D)3cm.

jck01
05-31-2008, 11:41 AM
Just from looking at the dimensions, the Slazenger might be more appropriate since it's got a bigger head size.

I would recommend that you try both to see which you are more comfortable with.

If you have access to other racquets (e.g., friends, family, relatives, etc.) than you may want to try others out. Neither of the racquets seem like it's for beginners.

counter_puncher
05-31-2008, 01:41 PM
both a amateurish racquets. if you wanna be good, get feds racquet (haha)

[d]ragon
05-31-2008, 07:45 PM
if ur a beginner, it really doesnt matter what u get