View Full Version : Question about Dunlop grips...

06-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Is the dunlop grip shape identical to wilson?

I ask because i've got two really bad blisters on my fingers since I started using my m-fil. I think the cause is either the grip shape, or the hydromax tour grip that comes on it. It's slightly contoured and i've had blisters from contoured grips in the past. I've used wilson in the past with no such issues.

06-01-2008, 10:46 AM
nope, they are very different. dunlops is more retangular (albeit not so much as heads)

06-01-2008, 05:09 PM
you could try going with a slightly smaller grip and then overgripping it to round it out a bit.