PDA

View Full Version : Helppppppppp

T0PSP1N
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
ok i am a completly new person to Babolat, previously i have used a Prince O3 Hybrid but now as my level is rising (im ranked 197 place in the usta for boys singles 12 year olds) i need to use a better raquet. Companies suggested to me were Babolat, Wilson, other Prince Raquets, Head, Dunlop, and Yonex. I have decided to go with Babolat. I also have decided to go with either the Babolat AeroPro Drive or The Pure Storm. Can you guys help me decide? MY play style is the following:
I am mostly a baseline to service line player rarely volleying. I use a two handed back hand, all my shots 99 percent of the time have a heavy topspin, as for serving my first serve is usually flat (sometimes topspin or twist) and my second serve varies from a slice to a stopspin slice to a topspin to a twist.
I value control and topspin on my shots.

Murray_Maniac
06-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Either the APD or APDC for sure because of the Heavy topspin

fortunecookiesjc
06-02-2008, 03:58 PM
APD for everything APDC cant do

Snuh
06-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Babolat Pure Drive would be good for you at your age. It would give you enough power along with your spin. :)

fuzz nation
06-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Which O3 Hybrid have you used? Just curious because if you use the Hybrid Tour, you're making me jealous! I think that that's a pretty SWEET frame so there's my endorsement. Do what you can to get your hands on some Bab. demo's - knowledge is power young Skywalker!