PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Factor KPro Tour

Kevin.Feng
06-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I have looked at the specs of this racket and they seem really interesting. It looks like it is a player's racket with a low swingweight. This seems like the perfect racket for me, because I like the feel and control of player's rackets. But sometimes the high swingweight makes it hard to play defence because of the setup time. I was wondering if this racket is like the best of both worlds. The manuverability off and lighter racket and everything else like a player's racket. I was hoping that someone who has played with this racket would tell me. Thanks!:)

bladepdb
06-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I demo'ed this racquet for 6 days and don't really have a lot of negatives about it. I agree that it does a good job of combining good maneuverability with maintaining the qualities of a player's racquet. I use a flat forehand and a one-handed backhand, and found the slices and topspin off this racquet to be very easy to generate with deep shots. The only issue I had with the racquet was just the overall feel of it. It played well but I found it a little muted at times. Overall, you should definitely try this racquet out if you think it will suit your style.

Gellin
06-03-2008, 06:31 PM
There is a thread about this racquet just a few posts down, take a gander..