PDA

View Full Version : Well im pretty sure i know the answer but heres a noob question

anbu4ever11
06-03-2008, 07:33 PM
yeah even though ive played tennis for awhile,i was wondering the higher swingweight like 340 the heavy it is as you swing right compared to lets say that of 333 right.or have i been wrong this entire time.asking this because ive seen heavy rackets that are 11.7oz but have very low swingweight numbers like 309.so i want to make sure.thanks

staedtler
06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Yes the higher the swingweight, the heavier it feels when swinging. The reason why you see some 11.7oz racquets with low swingweight numbers is due to the balance of the racquet. Swingweight is dependent upon static weight, length of racquet, balance of racquet, and some other factors too.

anbu4ever11
06-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes the higher the swingweight, the heavier it feels when swinging. The reason why you see some 11.7oz racquets with low swingweight numbers is due to the balance of the racquet. Swingweight is dependent upon static weight, length of racquet, balance of racquet, and some other factors too.

thanks im lookin into buyin a technifibre either the Tfight 320 or the Tfight 335.i recently liked the aerostorm but due to its price and other reasons i deceided on technifibre.with the aerostorm i really felt like i could plow through the ball more so then my pure storm right now. so im tryin to find a technifibre with similar specs.any opinion on which technifibre you like the most or the one with alot of swingweight