PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Monfils Will

The balls in your court.
06-04-2008, 12:19 PM
BEAT FEDERER......100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HE ALSO HAS A 50% CHANCE OF WINNING THE WHOLE FO!!

The reason is simply because he is french and they will egg him on!!!

ACE of Hearts
06-04-2008, 12:23 PM
No, Monfils should be straight setted by Fed.Monfils should rip those soft tosses by Monfils.

janipyt05
06-04-2008, 12:25 PM
no... i doubt it but we all have to wait and see, these days Fed does lose, so we will ahve to wait and see

flyer
06-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Although I wish it other wise, Monfils will lose to Fed

Nadal_Monfils
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM
No, Monfils should be straight setted by Fed.Monfils should rip those soft tosses by Monfils.

He should, you're right.

MajinX
06-04-2008, 12:51 PM
monfils wont win, not a chance but he wont die easily, btw his shots look soft and slow but if u think thats what they are then u must be dumb or something, they have alot of control and topspin and only look lobby, kinda like roddick in someways.

Stinkdyr
06-04-2008, 12:59 PM
3 straight. but hey, at least Nada and Fed will both be well-rested for the final. Then Nada will be well-rested for his celebration tapas Sunday night!

The balls in your court.
06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
If the Frenchman Yanick Noah could win the FO serving and volleying against Mats Wilander...then the French crowd is going to push Monfils right on through!!

shwetty[tennis]balls
06-04-2008, 01:12 PM

Wait, so if he beats Federer, you're saying that Monfils will have 50% chance of beating Rafa? Wow!!! Good to see that your using your fractions mathematics so astutely! Brilliant. Brilliant!

The balls in your court.
06-04-2008, 01:16 PM
balls;2393068']Wait, so if he beats Federer, you're saying that Monfils will have 50% chance of beating Rafa? Wow!!! Good to see that your using your fractions mathematics so astutely! Brilliant. Brilliant!

You know...I jumped ahead here a bit. Heres what I meant...

Yes once Monfils beats Federer, he will then face Rafa in the finals (rafa is going to beat the joker).

In the finals of Rafa vs. Monfils I think the odds of Gael actually winning are 50-50!!!! Maybe even better.

You have to understand...a Frenchman in the semis or the final;s of the French open...is like the red sox is to Boston in the world series. The crowd will be going freaking crazy on Friday!!! and if he make it to the final....OMG!!!!! Rafa will be lucky to win.

BOZO
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
If he play RAFA in final then we will see the new record !!!! triple bagel 6-0 6-0 6-0

skiracer55
06-04-2008, 02:41 PM
...Monfils in 4 over Fed, Nadal over Djoko in 3 in the semis, Monfils in 5 over Nadal in the finals...you heard it here first...

War, Safin!
06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Federer in 3 (1hr, 45 mins) over Monfils.
Nadal in 4 (3hrs) over Djokovic.

Nadal in 3 (2hrs, 50mins) over Federer.

You heard it here first and last.

cknobman
06-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes, and pigs will fly too.

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 07:00 AM
...Monfils in 4 over Fed, Nadal over Djoko in 3 in the semis, Monfils in 5 over Nadal in the finals...you heard it here first...

Hey...."you heard it here first" is my line!!!

Anyway I do not disagree with our picks....that really could happen. Its going to be Nadal and Monfils in the final.....and I am not sure who will win.

Did you see ferrers face diring the Monfils match?? The crowd really got to him. If Monfils makes it to the finals they will go nuts....lets face it the french just dont have all that much to cheer for.

PimpMyGame
06-05-2008, 07:03 AM
You have to understand...a Frenchman in the semis

Yep, we applied the same logic to Henman in the Wimby semis. Four times. I'm afraid Monfils (and you) will have to apply something more than patriotic spirit to get through tomorrow's match.

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Yep, we applied the same logic to Henman in the Wimby semis. Four times. I'm afraid Monfils (and you) will have to apply something more than patriotic spirit to get through tomorrow's match.

Ok Imagine if i told you that Federer should serve and volley against Nadal in the FO final to win it....what would you say??? Do you think he would win????

Well thats exactly what Yannick Noah did against mats Wilander!!! And he won the FO!!

Ever wonder why someone won the FO serving and volleying? It no coincidence that the only serve and volleyer to ever win the French was a frenchman!!! The crowd will not let Monfils lose......If they have to throw a battery at federers head to stop him then the crowd will do that.

Do you rememeber how the French booed nadal when he played against their home favorite??? Roger will not be able to deal with it....this is the semis of the FO.......the crowd is going to go freaking nuts!

If I am right about this I am going to look like a freaking fortune teller! I cant wait till Friday! If I am right I am goint to have to start my own betting post.....This could launch a great career......

"You heard it here first"....the ball is now most definitely in your court dude.

PimpMyGame
06-05-2008, 09:28 AM
You're forgetting three things:

1. Federer is the coolest professional since Lendl was on the scene.

2. Federer is *sooooooo much* better than Monfils will ever be.

3. Federer's experiences of big matches will give him an advantage.

NamRanger
06-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Ok Imagine if i told you that Federer should serve and volley against Nadal in the FO final to win it....what would you say??? Do you think he would win????

Well thats exactly what Yannick Noah did against mats Wilander!!! And he won the FO!!

Ever wonder why someone won the FO serving and volleying? It no coincidence that the only serve and volleyer to ever win the French was a frenchman!!! The crowd will not let Monfils lose......If they have to throw a battery at federers head to stop him then the crowd will do that.

Do you rememeber how the French booed nadal when he played against their home favorite??? Roger will not be able to deal with it....this is the semis of the FO.......the crowd is going to go freaking nuts!

If I am right about this I am going to look like a freaking fortune teller! I cant wait till Friday! If I am right I am goint to have to start my own betting post.....This could launch a great career......

"You heard it here first"....the ball is now most definitely in your court dude.

Federer is not stupid. He knows the crowd will be in it. If he wins the toss, he will choose to serve first and immediately get off to a fast start. Federer will break Monfils early and take the crowd out of the match, and not let up. He knows how to deal with crowds, just look at what he did against Roddick and Agassi at the USO.

R.Federer
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
haha monfils will get drilled back to the ground where he belongs 2moro u will look very foolish balls in your court dnt worry we wont see u around when monfils gets thumped.

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
haha monfils will get drilled back to the ground where he belongs 2moro u will look very foolish balls in your court dnt worry we wont see u around when monfils gets thumped.

No i wont.

Federer is expected to win. Thats the easy pick. If I am wrong then its no big deal.....but if I am right...then holy crap!!!!!!! I will be a genius!

bamatennis07
06-05-2008, 12:22 PM

this may be even dumber than that prince string-through crap u were on about.

fps
06-05-2008, 12:25 PM
No i wont.

Federer is expected to win. Thats the easy pick. If I am wrong then its no big deal.....but if I am right...then holy crap!!!!!!! I will be a genius!

so if you were placing a 500 bet with your own money, you'd bet on...

king of swing
06-05-2008, 12:26 PM

Please come up with a logical argument before you post such mindless drivel. This only makes your argument look worse. I'm not trying to defend Fed or anything however, I think that this is simply a complete waste of my screen realty.

R.Federer
06-05-2008, 12:28 PM
No i wont.

yes you will coz you will sound stupid and even more people wont take you comments seriously again

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 01:26 PM
yes you will coz you will sound stupid and even more people wont take you comments seriously again

we shall see.

Lets make a friendly wager.

If i win you have to admit that I am the greatest predicter of outcomes of matches at TW .

If you win well....then nothing because I will already be eating crow.

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Please come up with a logical argument before you post such mindless drivel. This only makes your argument look worse. I'm not trying to defend Fed or anything however, I think that this is simply a complete waste of my screen realty.

First of all the logic is simple......Monfils is a HUGE home crowd favorite and the crowd is going to break federer down.

Second ...no one is forcing you to be here...so please do not waste any more of your time. The real estate market is bright enough for you to go elsewhere.

tennis_guy
06-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Monfils waits for his opponents to make mistakes.. Federer will carve him up.

nn
06-05-2008, 01:34 PM
such thread of no use

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Monfils waits for his opponents to make mistakes.. Federer will carve him up.

Fed shanks quite a bit at the FO.

bamatennis07
06-05-2008, 02:14 PM
fed is good enough that the crowd wont cost him a match

Enlightened Coelacanth
06-05-2008, 03:58 PM

The reason is simply because he is french and they will egg him on!!!Yes, of course.
It's always worked before. Right? :roll:

R.Federer
06-05-2008, 04:05 PM
we shall see.

Lets make a friendly wager.

If i win you have to admit that I am the greatest predicter of outcomes of matches at TW .

If you win well....then nothing because I will already be eating crow.

ok if i win tho you have 2 stop posting stupid threads about any player that you think can beat federer and the only topics you can make for players that will think can beat federer is nadal and djokovic how about that if you think your clever.

if u accept its a deal

zagor
06-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I will be a genius!

No offense,but I wouldn't think of you as a genious even if Monfils somehow lucked out a win.

drakulie
06-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I totally agree. :)

The balls in your court.
06-05-2008, 04:45 PM
this is the 25th anniversary of Noahs win at the fo. Monfils seems to have a date with destiny!

Vision84
06-05-2008, 05:38 PM

After seeing some of your other threads I can never take you seriously.

Fedace
06-05-2008, 05:40 PM

Yea they will egg him on allright....after he gets blown out in 1 hour, they will throw egg at him.

crazylevity
06-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Yea they will egg him on allright....after he gets blown out in 1 hour, they will throw egg at him.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The egg him on comment was just asking for it. :)

crazylevity
06-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Oh by the way, to the OP:

How on EARTH do you spoil a match before it even starts?!

ClubHoUno
06-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Fed will take Monfils in 4 sets - you heard it here...........ehhhhhhh................last :lol:

Lendl and Federer Fan
06-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Fed will take Monfils in 4 sets - you heard it here...........ehhhhhhh................last :lol:

Hehe.. :lol: ClubHoUno, did you watch the match already?

The balls in your court.
06-06-2008, 05:50 AM

fed will be leading 2 sets to love... Then he will twist his ankle and default the match.

You heard it here first!

charaseac
06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
OMG THIS IS SUCH AN EXCITING MATCH!

I like how the french cheers for monfils!

The grasshopper kid is doing really good...

coloskier
06-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Where are all the "Fail" signs? :)

PimpMyGame
06-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Half the posts are missing, must have got out of hand...