PDA

View Full Version : WILSON KPRO OPEN Vs. WILSON NPRO OPEN ????

in10se
06-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Sorry for my English! hope that I understand.
I'm from Argentina,'m playing with an open npro does something more than 6 months and bought the kpro open.
I have the 2 bats and feel some differences.
I want to know whether those who have used the open npro feel the same differences that I open with the kpro.
1 - npro open the more solid feel, has no head of the racket so light.
2 - npro has more open feel.
3 - kpro open fired the ball less.
4 - the open kpro is more crisp
5 - with the kpro open does not feel the ball when hit the ball with force.

Actually I've noticed that are different rackets 2. I can not say that they are similar.
In this racket in particular I'm not sure that technology has overtaken k factor nCode technology, at least in the version of the racket npro open.
I think the nfoam that uses technology nCode is strange in technology kfactor.
that you think?

El Guapo
06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
nPro Open > kPro Open

in10se
06-05-2008, 08:15 AM
thank you for your comments, I would like to continue reading more comments on the differences between the npro open and kpro open to those who have tried 2.
We greatly appreciate the comments!

Nellie
06-05-2008, 01:41 PM
The kpro is heavier, softer (less stiff), and uses a denser string pattern on a smaller head.

Both racquets have about the same swing weight. I did not like the npro because it seems too light to hit with good pace/spin. I either got no pace/ or had to over swing.

I think the K pro hase even less power. I think it is more of a serve and volley racquet. Accurate, but very low powered.

El Guapo
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
The kpro is heavier, softer (less stiff), and uses a denser string pattern on a smaller head.

You couldn't be more wrong.

The kPro is lighter, uses the same string pattern and has the same size head. You really should do a little more research before posting.

babolatisduhbomb
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
both good racquets i cant decied

fortunecookiesjc
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
seeing the 100 dollar difference i choose npro open

2nd_Serve
06-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I actually liked the Npro Open more. Lots of spin. I just couldn't find that with the Kpro. But of course, it's just me. And also, for me, I found the Kpro to give more control.

in10se
06-05-2008, 07:00 PM
I noticed less power in the kpro and more crisp that npro open, which really is not with the 2 stay. I would like those who have played with 2 tell me if they felt the npro stronger than that of kpro line basis (baseline). It is true that the kpro looks like a draw and raqieta of volea.
Greatly appreciates the comments, much to help users!

feyya
06-06-2008, 10:08 AM
I find the Npro open better. I can customize it to my liking.

in10se
06-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I think that people who have used the open kpro not like them as much as npro open.
The other day I pay my kpro open a friend who plays with npro open makes more than 1 year and did not like it.
kpro really is a good racket, but I think that has not exceeded the npro open, instead of nblade users are very happy with the new kblade.
Not so with users npro therefore are not happy with the new kpro.
You think?

D. Nelson
06-06-2008, 05:28 PM
I actually had both demoes on the same day...NPro to me ifar better on : stability/volleys/defensive stabs and 'digs' out of the backhand corner.....that's PLENTY to make up 'MY' mind !! :)

Ambivalent
06-06-2008, 07:00 PM
The kpro series are the ugliest things i've seen since the wilson n6s

rosenstar
06-07-2008, 06:09 AM

Both racquets have about the same swing weight. I did not like the npro because it seems too light to hit with good pace/spin. I either got no pace/ or had to over swing.

I think the K pro hase even less power. I think it is more of a serve and volley racquet. Accurate, but very low powered.

I believe you're talking about the kpro tour not the kpro open, which is the racquet the OP is refering to