PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to give the competitors the bird!

LafayetteHitter
06-05-2008, 09:46 AM
A certain competitor of TW listed the 100 last week on their site with demos available. I have never ordered from them before but thought to myself well TW doesn't have it yet so I will go ahead and try a demo from the other place. I phoned the order to confirm stock. When I called they assured me the demo was in stock and available. This was midweek last week. I e-mailed on Monday morning to check for shipping info and they said it would ship that day. The charge went through on my debit Monday. Now here on Thursday my charge was credited so I called and they tell me, oh the racquet wasn't available. I politely questioned that it was in stock and supposedly logged for my order and she simply said "sorry". Yea "Sorry" is right. She said they should have called. It's pretty pitiful that people run a business in such a manner but it proves why TW dominates and is number 1. From here out I will be giving that competitor the BIRD!

TW Staff
06-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with our competitor. Serves you right for straying away from T-Dub! :-)

We should be receiving our Aerogel 100 demos any day now. It will also take us a few days to string them up. An optimistic estimate would be early next week.

Jason, TW

GS
06-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Years ago, I had to deal with the Bird and other places. Half the time, like clockwork, they would always mess up my order, like sending me squash grommets instead of tennis groms, cans of tennis balls that arrived opened, the wrong gauge tennis strings, etc. etc.
I just bought some items from TW yesterday, and was told they would probably get to me in a few days, like normal. UPS just delivered my package TODAY!
How's that for quick packing and shipping? TW forever!!