PDA

View Full Version : n6.1 95 users... quick question about pj...

jasonsmith
06-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok, just picked up another used n6.1 95 16x18... my others have the Silver and Black "W" graphic on the collar... the one i just picked up has the Black surrounding the Red "W"... the Red "W" racquet's specs inside the throat are a Silver background with white and black letters (font)... the other racquets spec background is black with silver font...... and.... the Red "W" racquet's specs are painted on the other side of the inside throat...IOW, the Double-Braid graphic is where the others specs are..... :neutral:

Everything else is dead on, i emailed Wilson the serial number... i can post pics later...

is this correct? could it just be different factory pj's or made years apart, different runs?

your thoughts...

thanks

feyya
06-05-2008, 12:07 PM
ya i'd say just apart a couple years. as long as it plays the same, everythings aight.

jasonsmith
06-05-2008, 12:15 PM
... i was was hoping they were just different generations from different shops...

the other thing that's bothering me is the "n-code" graphic on the PWS on the racquet in question is slightly thinner and longer looking...

ahhh! this is going to bug the heck out of me!!! :)

feyya
06-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Ya i know what you mean. Lol, I'm OCD about thoses things.:(

nickb
06-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Justs different runs...Wilson does it all the time...your rackets are not fake.

bluescreen
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
i have 3 differetn n6.1 95's and, although they dont have the color changes u speak of, the finishes r different. my first one has a gloss finish, the other 2 have a matte finish. i also dont think its fake. wilson seems to have made subtle changes to this frame through its run.

DonBot
06-05-2008, 01:15 PM
yeah, the 2004 run has the black little W on the throat whereas the 2006 and later models had the silver and black. Also the giant Wilson on the throat is more multi colored on the newer models. Outside of cosmetics they all play the same.

jasonsmith
06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Cool.. thanks guys!

Now i can sleep better tonight! JK :)