PDA

View Full Version : tw staff please help with demo dates

reesespiecestennis
06-06-2008, 03:14 PM
hey tenniswarehouse staff. I wanted to know why some of your demos are not in stock and it's way past the time they should have been returned.

For example the yonex rds001 midplus racquet was scheduled to return 3/11/08. Is this racquet not in stock or have you just not updated it yet.

Also I wanted to know when I demo frames could I add an order of overgrips with it so when I receive the demos I can have the grips handy.

Thanks

TW Staff
06-06-2008, 03:54 PM
The dates you see are the dates the previous customer was supposed to return the demos. When customers don't return the racquets on time, it backs up the whole program. Sorry for the delay.

You can add small items such as grips, strings, grommets to your demo. Best way to go about it is to place your order over the phone. 800-883-6647

Jason, TW

reesespiecestennis
06-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks Jason,

alright so when I order the demos I'll get the ones in stock first with one box, and then you'll ship the others? Or do you ship them all at one time?

TW Staff
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Unfortunately, its not economically feasible for us to ship out multiple boxes. We will ship out your demos once they all come into stock.

Jason, TW

reesespiecestennis
06-06-2008, 04:20 PM
alright thanks alot jason for helping me I'll just demo all the ones in stock and then demo the others later.