View Full Version : TW Wilson KTour review now posted

TW Staff
06-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Access from the TW homepage or directly via:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Reviews/KTOURM/KTOURMReview.html

Chris, TW.

ollinger
06-07-2008, 04:41 AM
It seems like power ratings on these things shadow gas prices lately. How does a racquet that is relatively light, medium-flex, and small-headed get such a high power rating?

AAAA
06-07-2008, 06:02 AM
It seems like power ratings on these things shadow gas prices lately. How does a racquet that is relatively light, medium-flex, and small-headed get such a high power rating?

I remember a long time ago TW said the power rating is relative to other racquets in the same class so the 78 means it's powerful for what it is. Things may have changed since then however.

armsty
06-07-2008, 06:05 AM
Have to agree with the review, played with my brother's girlfriend's KTour strung at 57 with Wilson Stamina 17g and it was such a great allround stick.

fortunecookiesjc
06-07-2008, 06:14 AM

whoops read that you said rating was too high

ollinger
06-07-2008, 08:23 AM
You're been eating too many fortune cookies. I made no observation about whether this or any similar light racquet is good or bad, but rather noted that the power rating was surprising.

ollinger
06-07-2008, 08:27 AM
As for the Dunlop you refer to, its USRSA power rating is 1787, among the lowest in recent history. That's the point I was making.

nickb
06-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Not like the TW playtesters to like a lighter racket!..in most of the past reviews they have slated lighter sticks callig them "unstable"...yet this is very stable at 10.6 oz strung? :shock: